Delivery to UK Addresses
- Please allow around 5-7 working days between date of order and delivery.
- Orders are delivered by APC Couriers’. This service requires a signature when being delivered.
- If for any reason there is nobody present when delivery is attempted a card will be left for the intended recipient. Your parcel will be taken to your local depot and you can arrange collection.
- If the parcel is not collected within 5 days, it is returned to PB Leisurewear who will contact the person who placed the order.
- Please allow extra time if you’re ordering during public holidays.
UK Delivery Costs £5.95 + VAT (£7.14)
If you request delivery to Halls of residence please make sure the following information is provided or the parcel is likley to be turned away by the postroom.
. Full name
. Halls of residence (plus room Number)
. Student Regnum (registration number)
Delivery to Europe & Worldwide Addresses
- Please allow 10-14 working days for delivery.
- Customers in Ireland should allow 8-10 working days.
- We use APC for several destinations but find DHL to be more efficient for particular addresses in France, Ireland and Italy.
- All parcels have online tracking facility. Your consignment will require a signature on delivery.
- Prices for delivery are subject to the weight of the parcel/number of boxes and the destination.
- All prices are very competitive. We send a large number of parcels all over the UK and Europe and as a result we pay competitive rates.
- The cart/checkout will not calculate the additional delivery charges for overseas deliveries. A member of the team will contact you to let you know the relevant costs and can take payment over the phone or we can help make other plans if the prices are not favourable.
- The prices we pay are simply passed on.
Returns & Refunds
If in the unlikely event you are not happy with your purchase, please follow our returns policy and procedure below.
Items can be returned if they are:
(1) Not required or you are unhappy with what you have received. Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn with the original packaging including all of the original tags and labels intact as delivered (re-labelling is not acceptable) within 14 days from receipt of your purchase. We will exchange or refund the items excluding delivery charges. If you send back items that do not adhere to these terms you will not receive a refund and will incur an additional re-delivery charge for the goods to be sent back to you. Please note we are unable to accept any garments for exchange or refund if they have been personalised.
(2) If we accidentally send you items that you have not ordered. Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn with original packaging including all of the original tags and labels intact as delivered (re-labelling is not acceptable) within 28 days of receipt and we will exchange them for your original order (subject to availability) or will provide with a refund including delivery charges.
(3) If you receive items that you find to be faulty you can return them for an exchange or refund. You will be refunded the value of the items as well as delivery charges. Items are deemed faulty if there is an inherent manufacturing fault. Items are not deemed faulty if there is misuse, are not cared for or washed according to the manufacturer’s instructions or are subject to normal wear and tear. (We reserve the right to have items checked by their manufacturer’s quality control departments) It is important that customers properly check items returned as faulty as if they are found not to be faulty a refund will not be processed and you will incur a return delivery charge.
How to Return
Goods must be returned with the original invoice/order confirmation received via email/automated reply upon completion of the online order.
Please return parcels to:
Site Order Returns:
St George’s Students’ Union
St George’s University of London
Please enclose original invoice/order confirmation so that your exchange or refund can be processed efficiently. We advise you return goods by a traceable means of delivery and insure it properly, We do not take responsibility for goods that do not reach us. In these circumstances, exchanges and refunds cannot be processed.
If you have any issues, you can call us for advice.
For any queries regarding any of the stock items, you can contact PB Leisurewear directly. T: 020 8330 3040
As we all work toward a more ethical and sustainable world,
PB Leisurewear is committed to ensuring that all trading is practiced in
an ethical manner and expects equivalent standards of conduct
from its business partners and suppliers.
In our industry, it is important to be aware of the ways in which
garments are supplied and manufactured, and in turn, ensure that
our suppliers comply with all laws and regulations in the countries
in which they operate. PB Leisurewear will not knowingly trade with any
supplier that does not comply with these laws and regulations.
In order for PB Leisurewear to ensure that trading is practised in an
ethical manner, we require our suppliers to release information
about their manufacturing processes as full statements detailing Ethical Trading Policies.
Taking a more ethical approach
l Boxes from our suppliers are reused in the warehouse
We now use recycled waxed paper to line the top and bottom of all boxes, not plastic
l Cardboard, plastic, cans and paper are recycled
l We endeavour to have a zero to landfill policy on waste
l Power sockets and unnecessary lighting are switched off
when not in use
Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
PB Leisurewear is absolutely committed to preventing slavery
and human trafficking in its corporate activities, and to
ensuring that its supply chains are free from slavery and human
trafficking. The PB Leisurewear supply chains include the sourcing of
high quality lines of clothing and accessories for distribution.
The organisation expects all those in the supply chain to comply
with a zero tolerance approach to slavery and human trafficking.
Suppliers are required to demonstrate that they act ethically and
within the law in their use of labour. Where suppliers are unable to
demonstrate this standard, the organisation will look to terminate
the business relationship.
At PB Leisurewear, we work closely with our packaging suppliers
to ensure that the products that we use create as little impact on
the environment as possible. By promoting the use of sustainable
products and encouraging recycling, our packaging suppliers are
providing environmentally sustainable packaging solutions and
work hard to reduce their impact on the environment.
We are aware of the changes to data protection law under GDPR and how it will impact the business.
Plans are in place for an information audit under the requirements prescribed by the GDPR.
The company has initiated a project to be GDPR compliant.
A training programme is in place for all relevant staff to be aware of GDPR requirements.
The company take name and contact data only. Financial transactions are handled by Sagepay.
Procedures and policies are in place to comply with the data subject’s rights.
After making an order, you will receive an email from us accepting your order. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you the confirmatory email referred to above. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you this email.
Delivery dates are estimated and are not guaranteed, although we make every reasonable effort to deliver Products within 21 days.
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of the rejection.
We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after the Contract between us has been formed, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
Payments are taken via a third party secure payment link
We have the permission of the licensee to produce the designs on the garments. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Our total liability to you under the Contract will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Products purchased.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of our site. However, the content displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the content on our site we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude any and all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. This does not affect any liability we have to you under the Contract.
These limitations and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
Using our Site
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. Certain areas of our site may enable you to enter some content of your own. In such cases, the content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- be used to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site to carry out routine or emergency work. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including Acts of God, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and the documents mentioned in these terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products. No additional terms or conditions requested or communicated in any way by you will form part of the Contract whether accepted or not by an employee of ours.
We may revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the timer that you order Products from us or otherwise use the Site.
The operation of our site and Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site are governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
Definition of Personal Information
Personal Information means any information we collect and store, which may be used to identify an individual. This includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, a physical address and an email address or other contact information, relating either to work or home.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
PB Leisurewear Limited collect and store personal information whenever you request sales information, purchase a product and/or service, or contact our customer services team. Personal information is collected from various media, including, but not limited to: telephone, face-to-face interactions, email and our website forms. We only collect information that you’ve provided to us voluntarily.
Your information will be used solely by PB Leisurewear Limited for the purposes of marketing and customer support. We value your privacy, and will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party. PB Leisurewear Limited will only share your details with a third party if:
- It is necessary to do so in order to supply any product or service you have purchased,
- It is necessary to do so in order to protect or enforce our rights or those of a third party,
- We are required to do so by law, or
- We may pass your information to our successors in interest if PB Leisurewear Limited were to merge with or be acquired by a third party.
Information we collect
When you visit our Site, we collect three types of information:
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us such as your name and email address. This information is required to fulfill request for information, or to provide support to our customers and prospects. Completion of any online form is voluntary and details of other ways to contact us are available.
- Non-personal information including but not limited to browser type, IP address, operating system, the date and time of a visit, the pages visited on this Site, the time spent viewing the Site, and return visits to the Site.
- We may also collect aggregated information as you and others browse our Site.
Access & Changes to Personal Information
PB Leisurewear Limited will endeavour at all times to keep your details accurate and up to date in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations. You may contact us at any time and request to see the information we hold about you. You may also request any information to be amended or removed. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that these requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
Non-Personal Information and Cookie Usage
At any time you can change your communication preference, including opting out of receiving communications by contacting us. To opt out please contact us.
From time to time, we may contact customers about important/critical changes relating to products in use. We have a legal obligation to do this, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing related email.
PB Leisurewear Limited will store your personal information in our contact database for only as long as it remains relevant to do so, and will do so in accordance with the law. All reasonable steps will be taken to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and to ensure that such personal information is held in a safe and secure manner.
Links to Third Party Sites